Twitter is a great way to communicate, you can follow or un-follow anyone you wish. Short, simple exchanges that build community. Which means you can find topics that you are interested in and follow those that discuss those topics. If you have a topic you love, start writing tweets about your topic and find others that are interested in your topic. I’ve started a list below of Reasons Dentists Should “Actually” Twitter, Not Just Join It. Interested to see this list grow please use the comments below to add to the list.
- It’s a great way to promote dental health.
- If you can’t say it in 140 characters work on it till you can, remove the fluff that nobody understands anyway.
- Its a fun way to engage others in your community and expand your community.
- Discover other topics of interest, golf, wine, travel,politics, religion, non-profit work, etc.
- It’s a great way to point users to specific content on your website